Saturday, 10 August 2013

Kernowland Kickstarter

Hay everyone,
been a while because we have been putting things into place with regards to the Erthwurld project, which has had a name chage to the original book title KERNOWLAND.
we have create a kickstarter.com project to try and get some much needed funds :) so please have a look share the link about and your friends and family to see it, lets get this project backed so we can create this magical film :) thank you to everyone that helps support us.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/188472767/kernowland





2 comments:

Hi. I wanted to drop you a quick note to express my thanks. I've been following your blog for a month or so and have picked up a ton of good information as well as
enjoyed the way you've structured your site. I am attempting to run my own blog
but I think its too general and I want to focus more on smaller topics. Being all
things to all people is not all that its cracked up to be.



Logo Design

HI James, sorry about the late reply...1 year and 1 day lol
thank you for the kind comments about the blog, i have to admit it was a struggle getting started i could not have done it with out help. i dont really use my blog much any more, but with that said i am sorting things at the moment to do some update on the projects i have been apart of and new new upcoming projects. good times a a head.

Post a Comment